2. None of The Trade Study, LLC., its owners (expressly including but not limited to David J Leon), employees, affiliates, content providers and agents are financial advisers and nothing contained herein is intended to be or to be construed as financial advice. The Trade Study, LLC is not an investment advisor service, nor investment advisory service, and does not provide personalized financial advice or as act as a financial advisor. The Trade Study, LLC exists for educational purposes only, and the materials, one-on-one live sessions, and information contained herein are for general informational purposes only. None of the information provided in the website or during one-on-one live sessions are intended as investment, tax, accounting, or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any company, security, or fund. You hereby understand and agree that The Trade Study, LLC do not offer or provide tax, legal or investment advice and that you are responsible for consulting tax, legal, or financial professionals before acting on any information provided herein. Your use of the information contained herein are at your own risk. The content is provided 'as is' and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
4. The Company strives to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or missions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register an account, or subscribe to mailing list with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, agreements regarding your account. documents, communications concerning new products or services or other records of correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive any such notices electronically via email.
8. Neither the Company or any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining the Site and its materials and/or content on the Ste shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, all content on the site is provided "As is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials in the Site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user's needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user's expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. The Company likewise does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees that you will earn any money using the Site or the Company's services. You accept all responsibility for evaluating your own earning potential as well as executing your own business and services. Your earning potential is entirely dependent on your own products, ideas, techniques; Your execution of your business plan; The time you devote to the content of The Site, content, ideas, strategies offered and utilized; As well as your finances, your knowledge and your skill. Since these key attributes differ among all individuals, the Company cannot and does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees regarding your success or income level.
10. In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if the Company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
12. All sales are final no refunds are available.
13. If the Company or Site is dissolved or shutdown, you understand that it terminates access to all services including 1-on-1 live sessions with the Company.
Last Updated: February 12, 2021